Impeccably maintained Wheat Ridge church, perfectly situated on the busy Wadsworth Blvd. corridor, and less than a 1/4 mile to the I-70 / I-76 interchange. Recently re-zoned to MU-N, which supports a broad range of uses including office, retail, restaurant, and hospitality. Place of worship, daycare, and schools are also still allowable.
Totaling more than 18,000 sqft., and sitting on approximately an acre, building highlights include...
* Beautifully finished auditorium with presentation stage and balcony seating (holds approximately 150). Would be incredible space for small stage performances or presentations.
* 5000 sqft. (m/l) unfinished auditorium that has unlimited possibilities... warehouse, fitness center, trade shows, sports camps, music hall, indoor beer garden, or businesses needing on-site storage of products and vehicles.
* A large, double-sized residential kitchen.
* 8 bathrooms (ADA included).
* 14 offices, multiple conference rooms, and gathering halls...perfect for rep groups, startups, and large businesses looking for high quality space outside of downtown, but still incredibly close to Berkeley/Tennyson, Highlands, and The Ridge at 38th.
* Approximately 60 parking spaces with room to reconfigure more designated parking.
* Solar for incredibly low utilities.
*NOTE - Total building size is 18,352 sqft., but pricing is based on 12,500 sqft. at $12.00 ft., NNN for the entire space.
This is a beautiful building in an amazing location. Bring your best ideas to this central Wheat Ridge location.